Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's spire-pillaging photo of Barges to Condorman Island
Barges to Condorman Island
January 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Barges to Condorman Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Condorman Island.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enter.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.