Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Condorman Island attraction at first light
Barges to Condorman Island
October 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Condorman Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Condorman Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1894 World's Pioneer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Irvine when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.