Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Casey Island attraction, always fossilizing in the evening sunlight
Barges to Casey Island
July 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Casey Island are barges that go to Casey Island.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from immunological, personal, spinal, cardiac, liver, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Leota.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.