Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Brigham Young Island attraction, willingly studying in the fading sunlight
Barges to Brigham Young Island
September 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero and five fifths teacups (from www.BirdFans.net)
The Barges to Brigham Young Island attraction comprises barges that travel to Brigham Young Island. Seriously.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After hula-ing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Jack Skellington fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carving.