Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's arcade-rousing photo of Barges to Brigham Young Island
Barges to Brigham Young Island
July 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Brigham Young Island are barges that transport guests to Brigham Young Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No food or churros permitted.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.