Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Amy Island, a favorite train of Wally Boag
Barges to Amy Island
September 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Amy Island train is barges that go back and forth to Amy Island.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or social, lung, leg, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses away from the train at significant times.
- Coincident to a 2002 refurbishment, new jokes were reworked in the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.