Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Alan Menken Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Alan Menken Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Something like three dollars
The Barges to Alan Menken Island attraction is barges that go to Alan Menken Island.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Group 72 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where firefly is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.