Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Al Weiss Island attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Barges to Al Weiss Island
September 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Barges to Al Weiss Island are barges that go back and forth to Al Weiss Island.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Quasimodo photo location.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.