Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's ranger-levitating photo of Barges to Al Weiss Island
Barges to Al Weiss Island
April 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Al Weiss Island are barges that go to Al Weiss Island.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty reprobates.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from unexplained allergies, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or back or ankle issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Guild 27 lounge -- the only place in the village where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.