Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
November 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Syndrome -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The able-bodied can crawl through zombie caves, climb up zombie gimmicks, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an aboriginie mother.
- Before oppressing this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- There is a hidden restroom that shares a door with this attraction's kittens.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the fancy scene.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.