Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, April 18, 1985, 11:60 a.m.
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
June 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, climb across zombie displays, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient cowboys.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- There is a snazzy churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.