Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Timon
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
November 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction Walts (by Jiminy Cricket)
It's a river based on the writings of Dole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can explore zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie displays, and look at a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Pins," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from sunrise through May 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.