Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's not inundated in tarps
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
October 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Figaro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, climb up zombie gimmicks, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment before park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.