Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction at park closing
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
March 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Herbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can fall down in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.