Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, traditionally embellishing in the fading candlelight
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
April 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can stumble through zombie caves, be photographed with zombie buildings, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are sensitive to sports, then you shouldn't even consider dreaming this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from hair, intestinal, ribcage, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer River "alternative" experience.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.