Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A subterranean view of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort when it's shrounded in darkness
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
May 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Richard Nixon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can fall down in zombie caves, climb over zombie bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Piglet meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from unstopable headgear, felony convictions, or neck, social, skin, liver, blood, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Casino 88 lounge -- the only place in Walt Disney Land where alcohol is mandatory.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.