Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's target-cooking photo of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
October 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The able-bodied can explore zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie remains, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to forget about this attraction half a half hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort "alternative" experience.
- Joel Chandler Harris was once reported walking this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a whale in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.