Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's pterodactyl-revealing photo of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
December 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in zombie caves, scramble up zombie rocks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young wimps.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.