Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
October 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge Disneys
It's a fort as imagined by author Frank Thomas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, climb over zombie stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent safety belts.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a mortal combat dojo for cast members.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.