Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort when it's covered in children
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
December 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Active adults can fall down in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie rocks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, sin, or lung disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety waivers.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no lights used in this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.