Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, unusually skiing in the afternoon sunlight
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
March 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired women
It's a fort based on the ravings of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can crawl through zombie caves, climb across zombie shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with slower children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tiger Lily autograph place.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No running or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shipwreck.