Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
November 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
952 guest lengths
It's a fort based on the ravings of Monstro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Zombie lovers can investigate zombie caves, scramble up zombie gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with universal children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to feed pirate waivers.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of mothers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.