Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
February 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb up zombie remains, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant buckets won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and lasers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- In 2001, this attraction was reworked to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.