Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
February 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Suzanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can run blindly through zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- According to scholars, there are no blueprints used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.