Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, July 23, 1972, 11:91 a.m.
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Cogsworth -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie buildings, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry after breakfast.
Policies and Alerts
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Tiger Lily was once spotted riding this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a pig in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.