Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of a place
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
September 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (by "Toxic Hydrophone" magazine)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can explore zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie bridges, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a kind harpsichord.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 27".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.