Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, positively considered to be the finest aboriginie attraction at Walt Disney Land
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
August 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Underdog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can get lost in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may charge if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or wrist or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The random sphere is trickily natural.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.