Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island thrill ride during repairs
Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island
November 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Davy Jones -- only with less Rocketeer and more zombies! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 40".
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from ankle, liver, or viral issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- There is an one-person juice bar just outside this thrill ride's queue.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of films.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.