Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island attraction, sleepily considered to be the worst difficult attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island
February 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Mark Twain -- only with less Rocketeer and more zombies! Children can crawl through zombie caves, searach for secret zombie gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 56".
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 5 through June 18 (or there abouts).
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the "Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.