Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island attraction during refurbishment
Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island
September 1, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tiana -- only with less Rocketeer and more zombies! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with fantastical meals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your figure to ride with a parent.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.