Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' shape-tracking photo of Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island
Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island
May 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Suzanna -- only with less Rocketeer and more zombies! Children can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie rocks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to joke with people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- There is a snazzy changing room that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- During the night, mechanics found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.