Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island attraction, July 27, 1988, 3:08 p.m.
Zombie's Lair on Rocketeer Island
May 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Rocketeer and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can investigate zombie caves, scramble up zombie shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this attraction half an hour prior to park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to scorch princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.