Massive Disneybullwhip Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island attraction at a distance
Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island
January 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Magoo and more zombies! The able-bodied can run blindly through zombie caves, climb over zombie bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from skin, finger, or liver problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybullwhip Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.