Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island attraction at park opening
Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island
May 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Magoo and more zombies! Young ones can stumble through zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or leg or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your desk.