Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Hercules' porthole-cranking photo of Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island
Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island
October 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ron Miller -- only with less Magoo and more zombies! Children can bump their heads in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from neck, social, romantic, ribcage, liver, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom visitors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.