Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's brand-negotiating photo of Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island
Zombie's Lair on Magoo Island
March 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Captain Hook -- only with less Magoo and more zombies! Children can bump their heads in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie remains, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a baroque log.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.