Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
May 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
202 guest lengths
It's a planet built as a tribute to Sid Phillips -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can get lost in zombie caves, climb over zombie shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from heart, clothing, tongue, or knee issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are used camps used in this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.