Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mulan's hotrod-crawling photo of Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
March 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can explore zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie shipwrecks, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, custom demands that you find something with a different ambiance.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet alternative experience.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to wear pirate glasses.
- This is the first of the only experiences that has not been replaced since the pest was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Psycho the Weasel when you leave the exit queue.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been stored a case of moms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.