Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
January 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Darkwing Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After plundering this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.