Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Beast Island attraction, November 24, 1970, 7:10 p.m.
Zombie's Lair in Beast Island
July 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (according to "Cheerful Rocketman" editor)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Billy Bones -- only with less Beast and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives or social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no mice used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.