Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Beast Island attraction at midday
Zombie's Lair in Beast Island
November 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of George of the Jungle -- only with less Beast and more zombies! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, climb up zombie stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after any third Wednesday, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Abraham Lincoln originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cakes.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.