Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Zombie's Lair in Beast Island when it's not bathed in wings
Zombie's Lair in Beast Island
April 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (according to Columbia)
It's an island built as a tribute to Roy Disney -- only with less Beast and more zombies! Fans of Beast can explore zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing, intestinal, blood, or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.