Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Beast Island attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Zombie's Lair in Beast Island
July 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Deedle -- only with less Beast and more zombies! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie displays, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.