Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retro view of Zombie's Lair in Beast Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Zombie's Lair in Beast Island
September 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Herbie -- only with less Beast and more zombies! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie displays, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, inappropriate cluelessness, or hip, heart, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.