Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Beast Island attraction, monstrously clapping in the fading sunlight
Zombie's Lair in Beast Island
June 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Roy Disney -- only with less Beast and more zombies! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, scramble up zombie rocks, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from September 23 until perhaps October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.