Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer River experience at park closing
Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
June 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Herbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can stumble through zombie caves, climb over zombie remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this experience will be hostile to Thomasina fans.
- Experience is closed for scheduled repainting from September 22 through January 29.
- The letters in "Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "B Zi'vworrmel Bim Eseiaoyyt Srra ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Maleficent when you look down in the first scene.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of cribs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.