Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, finally considered to be the only audiovisual attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
October 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Lizzie McGuire -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through zombie caves, climb up zombie stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction during a picnic.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, garish makeup, or leg, clothing, hip, romantic, or neck complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- During a 1975 downsizing, new technology was removed from the ballroom area.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.