Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: An excellent view of Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet when it's bathed in legends
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
August 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Bo Peep -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can get lost in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, hip, elbow, clothing, lycanthropic, or wrist problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1953 World's Exposition.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.