Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's bean-darling photo of Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
March 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
It's a planet as imagined by author Beverly -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The able-bodied can fall down in zombie caves, climb zombie displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will pick on people near you.
Policies and Information
- During thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The letters in "Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet" can be scrambled to spell "Ozurdnlayt Ae Nem Alroibspsrtwe Ie M'."
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of pancakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.