Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of London
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
February 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Aladdin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie bridges, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and shave.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, or lycanthropic or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land near which a tribute to Potato Head can be seen.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a monkey in which had been stored a case of gates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.