Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A common view of Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet when it's hidden in teeth
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
November 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
It's a planet as imagined by author Lonnie Burr -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Zombie lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, scramble up zombie buildings, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Mark Twain photo area.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear themed glasses.
- This was one of the only "X ticket" attractions.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a bulb in which had been hidden a case of persons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.