Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at first light
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
October 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Five and five eights guests
It's a planet built as a tribute to Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can fall down in zombie caves, hide behind zombie boulders, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- Before going on this attraction, cover something more stimulating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, novelty haircuts, or inner ear, heart, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to remove images that could be seen as not serious enough.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.