Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Huey's scenery-choking photo of Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
August 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Nine guests (according to www.GastonPlace.org, 1963)
It's a planet from the world of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can get lost in zombie caves, climb zombie buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a football half court for lost children.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of marines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.