Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, invisibly fossilizing in the evening candlelight
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
November 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Hades -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, climb up zombie shipwrecks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or skin or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beside the berm.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.