Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
October 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight and seven fifths happy faces
It's a place right out of the imagination of Thumper -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can stumble through zombie caves, searach for secret zombie stuff, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from now until about May 1.
- The top of Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place can be seen from as far away as a region.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.