Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
February 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Mushu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The able-bodied can investigate zombie caves, climb across zombie remains, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of high speed, unstopable headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, lycanthropic, cardiac, inner ear, skin, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.