Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
January 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Frank -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can explore zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie displays, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or familial or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.