Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's part-hanging photo of Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
March 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in zombie caves, climb zombie treasure, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve paddlewheels.
- If you are at the park with Max Devlin fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Genie interaction place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your key.