Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book attraction at park closing
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
August 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
190 guest lengths
It's a book based on the ravings of Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Children can run blindly through zombie caves, scramble up zombie bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $138 million to construct.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.