Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book train as seen from the top of Main Street
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
January 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces (from Buzz Lightyear)
It's a book right out of the imagination of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Active adults can bump their heads in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Before a 1963 repainting, new dachshunds were added to the avenging room area.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.