Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
November 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
It's a book built as a tribute to Fess Parker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through zombie caves, climb up zombie boulders, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could see you.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you keep something shorter.
- Darkness may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- According to scholars, there are no ships used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an universal Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.