Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Ron Miller Island attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Zombie's Lair Under Ron Miller Island
October 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dumbo -- only with less Ron Miller and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through zombie caves, be photographed with zombie rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members have a online log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of sodas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.