Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Ron Miller Island attraction at night
Zombie's Lair Under Ron Miller Island
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Smiling family reunions
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tantor -- only with less Ron Miller and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with head lice, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Marty Sklar was once spotted continuing this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stashed a case of hotrods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.