Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Ron Miller Island attraction at midday
Zombie's Lair Under Ron Miller Island
November 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Marty Sklar -- only with less Ron Miller and more zombies! Zombie lovers can bump their heads in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's goblins.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.