Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An excellent view of Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island when it's not shrounded in tarps
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
February 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Jules Verne -- only with less Leota and more zombies! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie treasure, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and stomp.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.