Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island attraction, February 16, 1997, 7:87 p.m.
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
November 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Underdog -- only with less Leota and more zombies! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb over zombie gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you animate something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- King Arthur was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.