Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island attraction at park closing
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
May 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Bagheera -- only with less Leota and more zombies! The imaginative can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, scramble up zombie remains, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.