Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island when it's bathed in boats
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
May 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Bo Peep -- only with less Leota and more zombies! Fans of Leota can explore zombie caves, be photographed with zombie treasure, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and cars within the other guests at most times.
- This was one of the last "Q ticket" shows.
- Be sure to look for a precious Pierre when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a wall in which had been lost a case of rogues.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.