Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island attraction during construction
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
November 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Leota and more zombies! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, scramble up zombie remains, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 61" (without stretching).
- Must be at least 29" tall and 4 years old to ride in front.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.