Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's finger-celebrating photo of Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
February 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Aladdin -- only with less Leota and more zombies! Children can get lost in zombie caves, hide behind zombie treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.