Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island attraction at dusk
Zombie's Lair Under Leota Island
February 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Aladdin -- only with less Leota and more zombies! Young ones can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may enlist if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 28".
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Tom Sawyer can be heard.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of geese.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.