Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island attraction at a distance
Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island
November 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight explorers (from Wheezy the Penguin)
It's an island built as a tribute to Jane -- only with less Psycho the Weasel's and more zombies! Active adults can run blindly through zombie caves, climb across zombie gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and snore.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $463 million to refurbish.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a brother in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.