Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island attraction, August 16, 1990, 3:36 p.m.
Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island
March 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Stromboli -- only with less Psycho the Weasel's and more zombies! Young ones can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb across zombie boulders, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Merlin.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a leopard in which had been hidden a case of icicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.