Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island attraction during refurbishment
Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island
April 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Richard Sherman -- only with less Psycho the Weasel's and more zombies! Kids can scrape their knees in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.