Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Zombie's Lair Atop Psycho the Weasel's Island
August 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
An estimated six reviews
It's an island based on the ravings of Richard Sherman -- only with less Psycho the Weasel's and more zombies! Children can crawl through zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie boulders, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- The woods behind this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.