Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
August 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Langhorne -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Guests can get lost in zombie caves, climb up zombie displays, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Visual Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can bypass this attraction less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 66".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.