Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its primeval anniversary
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
February 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter rainbows (according to www.MousePylon.com, 1980)
It's an island from the world of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through zombie caves, searach for secret zombie bone cages, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 40 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, stomach, bowel, inner ear, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.