Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island attraction at midday
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
February 1, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (from Snow White)
It's an island from the world of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Kids can crawl through zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie bridges, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider dooming this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you open something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from personal or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.