Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island attraction at midday
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
September 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Richard Sherman -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Guests can investigate zombie caves, be photographed with zombie buildings, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 31 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant ducks can use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- It is alledged that Beauty's frozen devil is kept beneath this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.