Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island attraction during construction
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
September 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Brigham Young -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Young ones can bump their heads in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie buildings, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 52" tall and 35 years old to ride a second time.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.