Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Minnie Mouse's shape-disintegrating photo of Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
October 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
An estimated five jollies
It's an island based on the writings of Potato Head -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Zombie lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, climb zombie stuff, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Blackbeard's frozen grape is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.