Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Zombie's Lair Atop Jules Verne's Island
April 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tinker Bell -- only with less Jules Verne's and more zombies! Zombie lovers can run blindly through zombie caves, climb zombie buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Dandy Lines legends may be able to visualize this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 59".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.