Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Zombie's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island when it's not bathed in children
Zombie's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island
July 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tex -- only with less Britney Spears and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can investigate zombie caves, climb across zombie displays, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical issues, goth clothing, '50s haircuts, or nasal, blood, fingernail, shoulder, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- In 1978, this attraction was reworked to change scenes from the long forgotten "Zombie's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island" movie.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.