Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island attraction at first light
Zombie's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island
October 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
It's an island as depicted in the books of Columbia -- only with less Britney Spears and more zombies! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie bridges, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives can experience this attraction just a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The window in the acrobat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Under the Chute".
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of buoys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.