Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island when it's not hidden in fog
Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island
November 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tuck -- only with less Tuck and more varmints! Young ones can run blindly through varmint caves, be photographed with varmint stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.