Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island
September 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Timon -- only with less Tuck and more varmints! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
- The model of cobras is a movie reference.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of gemstones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.