Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island show, February 17, 1992, 11:19 a.m.
Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island
September 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Richard Sherman -- only with less Tuck and more varmints! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in varmint caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varmint stuff, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- This show closes at sundown.
- The glow of Varmint's Lair on Tuck Island can be spotted from as far away as Denmark.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of crayons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.