Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction, July 30, 2004, 11:68 p.m.
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
August 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 45 minutes in metric)
It's an island built as a tribute to Schweitzer -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Those with active health insurance can stumble through varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint buildings, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider decaying this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from elbow, knee, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to wear safety harpsichords.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.