Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction, immediately considered to be the best native attraction at Disneyland
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
October 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Huck Finn -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Kids can scrape their knees in varmint caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varmint treasure, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as large as your whirligig to keep your eyes open.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.