Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
February 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tony Baxter -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Children can bump their heads in varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, trendy clothing, or blood, spinal, brain, or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 21 to April 23.
- The initials printed on the horses is a movie reference.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of youths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.