Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
December 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Arthur -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Active adults can stumble through varmint caves, scramble up varmint bone cages, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 66".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Contains imported characters.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.