Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction at midday
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
November 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of John Hench -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Fans of Tommy Cole can crawl through varmint caves, climb over varmint bridges, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- This was one of the few remaining "C ticket" attractions.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=799736: "Cubby O'Brien's surreal legend" undefined state . Notify security.