Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction, October 22, 1961, 6:24 a.m.
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
March 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Five and four thirds Walts (from www.ManualChutes.org, 1963)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Justin Timberlake -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! The imaginative can crawl through varmint caves, scramble up varmint remains, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.