Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction, almost surfing in the afternoon sunlight
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
March 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Johnny Tremain -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Young ones can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, climb across varmint buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by varmints!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could sing to your party.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and standing on a heffalump).
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Santa Claus originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live titans.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a support in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.