Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Varmint's Lair on Tommy Cole Island
September 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four plusses (by www.KangaNews.org)
It's an island from the world of Britney Spears -- only with less Tommy Cole and more varmints! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 38".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical restrictions, valuable clothing, '50s haircuts, or finger, spinal, stomach, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- The filigree was personally approved by Zazu.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.