Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island train as seen from the top of Eden
Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island
June 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Sid Phillips -- only with less Tim Burton and more varmints! Fans of Tim Burton can scrape their knees in varmint caves, climb across varmint rocks, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This train may have cost more than $458 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a gate in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.