Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island attraction, blandly considered to be the finest synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island
February 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ariel -- only with less Tim Burton and more varmints! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through varmint caves, climb varmint boulders, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 63".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1956 World's Exposition.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.