Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island attraction during construction
Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island
December 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Blackbeard -- only with less Tim Burton and more varmints! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in varmint caves, climb across varmint boulders, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of insects or inner ear complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
- The model of melodies is an inside joke.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.