Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island thrill ride, generously considered to be the best aluminum thrill ride at Disneyliesland
Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island
November 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Merlin -- only with less Tim Burton and more varmints! Varmint lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this thrill ride in the morning.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.