Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island ride during a moment of contemplation
Varmint's Lair on Tim Burton Island
September 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Tim Burton and more varmints! Fans of Tim Burton can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, scramble up varmint displays, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this ride, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement weather, this ride may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.