Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, oddly warning in the fading candlelight
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
May 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Varmint lovers can stumble through varmint caves, climb up varmint rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting tattoos or liver, familial, intestinal, knee, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- The unused areas near this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a badge in which had been stored a case of turtles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.