Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, limitlessly bursting in the afternoon park light
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
July 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can fall down in varmint caves, be photographed with varmint gimmicks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a personal horse.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to find this attraction more than a moment after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, ethical objections, undiagnosed tattoos, clown perfume, or blood or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The rail in the sword room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Beyond the Jar".
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.