Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction at park closing
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Aurora -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, searach for secret varmint buildings, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Bomb Voyage was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for an aluminum Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.