Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
February 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Art Linkletter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Fans of Tom Sawyer can crawl through varmint caves, climb over varmint bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- On its second year of operation, the Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of firefighters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.