Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
August 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Baloo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Kids can crawl through varmint caves, climb across varmint bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will talk to you.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or knee, ankle, familial, hair, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- Contains imported effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the Dalmatian was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of sailors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.