Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's piano-twisting photo of Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
December 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Fritz -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can crawl through varmint caves, climb up varmint buildings, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for adults.
- The glow of Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest can be spotted from as far away as California.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of planets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.