Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
January 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of Johnny Tremain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Young ones can fall down in varmint caves, searach for secret varmint rocks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After sweeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to find this attraction half a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- In 1990, this attraction was renovated to change rooms from the recent "Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest" short subject.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.