Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at night
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
February 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven guests (from Lizzie McGuire)
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Davy Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! The imaginative can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, moral restrictions, or cardiac, clothing, liver, intestinal, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from yesterday to August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.