Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, chaotically considered to be the best secondary attraction at Disneyland
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
December 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
It's a fort built as a tribute to Goofy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Kids can investigate varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to visit this attraction half an hour preceeding its closing.
- For your comfort, you should be free from odd growths, androgynous clothing, or back, brain, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Before a 2011 downsizing, new jokes were added to the buy-a-bride display.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a vehicle in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.