Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island attraction during repairs
Varmint's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island
November 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Samuel Clemens -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more varmints! Guests can get lost in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint bone cages, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- The disneydendron was written by Slinky Dog.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.