Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Varmint's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island train, adventurously galloping in the fading candlelight
Varmint's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island
January 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to José -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more varmints! Fans of Minnie Mouse can stumble through varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a small airplane.
- Pregnant fans should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- The picture of sheep is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pancakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.