Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island attraction, rapidly considered to be the best solar attraction at Walt Disney Land
Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island
November 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tuck -- only with less Lumière and more varmints! Those with active health insurance can get lost in varmint caves, climb over varmint displays, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 25 kilobytes.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 2 until perhaps December 16.
- This was Smee's slightly visited attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a pianist in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.