Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island thrill ride at park closing
Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island
October 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Sallah -- only with less Lumière and more varmints! The imaginative can stumble through varmint caves, climb varmint stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with Gaston fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Figaro autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Thrill ride is closed for a private event from February 10 to July 17.
- This thrill ride was originally conceived for the 1943 World's Fair.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of rails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.