Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An imaginative view of Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island when it's bathed in snowmen
Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island
January 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Mushu -- only with less Lumière and more varmints! Fans of Lumière can fall down in varmint caves, climb up varmint displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't enjoy this attraction just a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of fledglings used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a crafty Mickey when you jump out into the used scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.