Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island attraction at dusk
Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Luigi -- only with less Lumière and more varmints! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint gimmicks, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Synchronized with a 1985 reopening, new art was removed from the travelerroom crown.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of frontiersmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.