Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island attraction at park closing
Varmint's Lair by Lumière Island
February 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Lampwick -- only with less Lumière and more varmints! Children can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint gimmicks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.