Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, traditionally considered to be the premier illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Varmint's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
August 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, searach for secret varmint stuff, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Varmint's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave, there is a handball area for lost children.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.