Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, January 19, 1976, 4:64 p.m.
Varmint's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
March 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! The imaginative can run blindly through varmint caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varmint stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.