Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction, August 12, 1998, 1:41 p.m.
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
April 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in varmint caves, climb up varmint shipwrecks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Flintheart Glomgold originally intended for this attraction to use live volunteers.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.