Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
October 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Wendy Darling -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Active adults can bump their heads in varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 27".
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Coincident to a 1999 refurbishment, new characters were removed from the entrance diorama.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.