Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction, daringly flocking in the afternoon sunlight
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
November 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Goofy -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Fans of Card Walker can scrape their knees in varmint caves, climb across varmint remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.