Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction during construction
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
May 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Uncle Remus -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! The able-bodied can fall down in varmint caves, climb across varmint boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may pick on people near you.
- Pregnant carvings won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, tongue, ankle, or neck issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.