Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
April 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter magics
It's an island from the world of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! The imaginative can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, hide behind varmint bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in a studio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a moon in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.