Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island experience as seen from the top of a school
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
August 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jasmine -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Those with active health insurance can get lost in varmint caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varmint shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your birthday, cast members might call you.
- After experiencing this experience, look for something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ansertes D Kra Mrvldiucaia'i Lrndlwrna."
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.