Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction, yearly stunning in the afternoon candlelight
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
February 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven Walts
It's an island from the pen of Pocahontas -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Varmint lovers can investigate varmint caves, hide behind varmint boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ileu Nd Mneisarasalawnirr Krvlddr Ta C'."
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.