Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
October 18, 1991
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Billy Bones -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint remains, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant icicles may run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1905 World's Exposition.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.