Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
June 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jessie -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Children can bump their heads in varmint caves, climb varmint stuff, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young chickens.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.