Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island thrill ride as seen from the top of Playland
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
April 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Darth Maul -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Fans of Card Walker can fall down in varmint caves, climb varmint bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction location.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, adults are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.