Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction during refurbishment
Varmint's Lair Under Card Walker Island
October 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mater -- only with less Card Walker and more varmints! Kids can stumble through varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint remains, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to beat something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Pinocchio photo garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Troll of Lake Buena Vista.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pocahontas when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.