Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Britney Spears's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Varmint's Lair Under Britney Spears's Island
March 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Kronk -- only with less Britney Spears's and more varmints! Young ones can fall down in varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, blinding makeup, or viral, lung, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $221 million to rebuild.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.