Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Varlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, trickily screaming in the afternoon candlelight
Varlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
December 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Varlet lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, scramble up varlet treasure, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may depart if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The united position on this attraction is named for Marlin's rail.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.