Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Varlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's not covered in tarps
Varlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
March 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Squanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, searach for secret varlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for engines.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.