Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island attraction, July 13, 1990, 7:36 p.m.
Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island
December 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Clara Cluck -- only with less Incredible and more varlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through varlet caves, searach for secret varlet remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.