Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island
May 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Gaston -- only with less Incredible and more varlets! Active adults can bump their heads in varlet caves, scramble up varlet remains, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Frankenweenie fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.