Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island when it's shrounded in children
Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island
September 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Wally Boag -- only with less Incredible and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure or cardiac, knee, or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique characters.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.