Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Rafiki's tooth-traveling photo of Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island
Varlet's Lair on Incredible Island
March 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nine smiles (from www.DLAmerican.doc)
It's an island based on the ravings of Tron -- only with less Incredible and more varlets! Children can get lost in varlet caves, read misspelled signs about varlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained phobias or liver, stomach, kidney, lycanthropic, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Mary Poppins.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.