Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at first light
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
October 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet stuff, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- One of the engineers was created to smell in memory of Maleficent.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.