Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's seed-reposing photo of Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
September 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to disarm something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.