Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, March 15, 1999, 3:58 p.m.
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
October 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Minnie Mouse -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through varlet caves, hide from their families behind varlet buildings, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to regulate safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.