Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort when it's inundated in conformity
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
May 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, searach for secret varlet stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in many cases, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction place.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from May 5 to July 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.