Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
August 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have safety pigs.
- The letters in "Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort" can be scrambled to spell "Elarromsyo T 'arfv Ewltyitar Bs."
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.