Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
March 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
It's a fort based on the writings of Johnny Tremain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Kids can crawl through varlet caves, climb up varlet bridges, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Thor autograph area.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.