Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island attraction during refurbishment
Varlet's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island
December 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thor -- only with less Britney Spears and more varlets! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varlet caves, hide behind varlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to point at you.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland where an animatronic Practical Pig can be experienced.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of cards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.