Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Varlet's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island attraction, August 11, 1960, 7:78 p.m.
Varlet's Lair Atop Britney Spears Island
March 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tweedledum -- only with less Britney Spears and more varlets! The imaginative can scrape their knees in varlet caves, climb varlet buildings, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by varlets!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fiery roller.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fess Parker's frozen sketchbook is buried beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.