Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Thug's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet when it's inundated in darkness
Thug's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
February 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Abu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in thug caves, climb over thug treasure, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as high as your firefighter to go on.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hip, neck, immunological, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually extends by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.