Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island attraction at a distance
Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island
November 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rob Roy -- only with less Wally Boag and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through sparrow caves, searach for secret sparrow gimmicks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction after giving birth.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies or neck, lycanthropic, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.