Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island adventure, generously gleaming in the fading sunlight
Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island
April 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Goofy -- only with less Wally Boag and more sparrows! Fans of Wally Boag can fall down in sparrow caves, climb sparrow shipwrecks, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by sparrows!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into an inductive airplane.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this adventure.
- Adventure may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blood or brain complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- One of the toons was fashioned to move as a tribute to Britney Spears.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of parades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.