Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island attraction, January 5, 1976, 2:49 a.m.
Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island
November 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Casey -- only with less Wally Boag and more sparrows! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in sparrow caves, climb sparrow displays, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Michael Jackson when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.