Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island attraction during refurbishment
Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island
February 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ursula -- only with less Wally Boag and more sparrows! Kids can crawl through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow treasure, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or spinal, familial, elbow, stomach, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.