Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's bedknob-harassing photo of Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island
Sparrow's Lair on Wally Boag Island
August 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lonnie Burr -- only with less Wally Boag and more sparrows! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow treasure, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- The king in the fox room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Around the Shuttle".
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.