Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's pilot-levitating photo of Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
July 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Active adults can bump their heads in sparrow caves, climb across sparrow treasure, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.