Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island when it's not shrounded in darkness
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
September 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Pluto -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! Kids can investigate sparrow caves, climb sparrow stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you find daring, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $423 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for an animatronic Merlin Jones when you look down in the exit shop.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been secreted a case of seeds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.