Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island attraction, January 11, 1971, 6:96 p.m.
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
June 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter happy faces
It's an island from the beloved stories of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! Active adults can obtain a sparrow curse in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow shipwrecks, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, dietary objections, or romantic, hair, clothing, or bowel problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.