Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island attraction during refurbishment
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
October 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Zazu -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Frankenweenie's writer.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a chin in which had been squirreled away a case of props.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cruiser.