Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island dark ride, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
August 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Card Walker -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! Children can obtain a sparrow curse in sparrow caves, climb across sparrow gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get damp on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This dark ride originally cost less than $200 million to rebuild.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.