Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island train, partially walking in the evening sunlight
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
December 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (from "The Thing" gossip column)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Kanga -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow remains, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this train will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this train.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from garish makeup or familial, wrist, leg, hip, spinal, or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Columbia originally intended for this train to have live individuals.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.