Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island attraction during construction
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
August 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half rainbows
It's an island as depicted in the books of Thumper -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In 1958, this attraction was rethemed to insert images from the high-grossing "Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island" film.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.