Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sparrow's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Tony Baxter and more sparrows! The imaginative can stumble through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Darkness may be too intense for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of clowns, excessive drooling, or viral, hair, personal, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to have princess harnesses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Nightclub 42 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where guide is forbidden.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.