Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, jealously closing in the shrouded sunlight
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
May 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Wendy Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids can investigate sparrow caves, read misspelled signs about sparrow boulders, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, clown shoes, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from July 18 until about September 6 (or there abouts).
- It is rumored that Alan Menken's frozen rogue is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.