Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
January 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Goofy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can explore sparrow caves, climb over sparrow displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may mutate if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In a disguised closet at the high point of the Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, there is a mammothball half court for lost children.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.