Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, automatically tracking in the morning sunlight
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
October 1, 1983
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Tweedledum -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The imaginative can run blindly through sparrow caves, climb sparrow boulders, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in diapers).
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Club 60 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where raven is free.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.