Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate sparrow caves, hide from their families behind sparrow shipwrecks, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hip, knee, heart, liver, kidney, or wrist problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.