Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, January 18, 1981, 2:27 p.m.
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
October 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Mary Blair -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow remains, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its second decade of operation, the Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of torches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.