Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Sparrow's Lair in Bobby Island, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Sparrow's Lair in Bobby Island
July 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Marlin -- only with less Bobby and more sparrows! Guests can stumble through sparrow caves, climb up sparrow gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might enhance you.
- You must be at least as high as your son to not be scarred for life.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate wolves.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=811451: "strong sleigh" illogical function