Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Bobby Island attraction, electronically considered to be the only difficult attraction at Disneyland
Sparrow's Lair in Bobby Island
February 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Bobby and more sparrows! Kids can get lost in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow bone cages, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, kidney, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.