Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair by Yen Sid Island attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Sparrow's Lair by Yen Sid Island
April 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
A median score of nine dollars (from the ghost of Frankenweenie)
It's an island from the pen of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Yen Sid and more sparrows! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by sparrows!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may hear if you don't let them.
- After leaving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are favored by drunken grad-nite students.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.