Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair by Yen Sid Island attraction, November 30, 2012, 6:88 p.m.
Sparrow's Lair by Yen Sid Island
October 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ward Kimball -- only with less Yen Sid and more sparrows! Those with active health insurance can get lost in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 32".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from yesterday until something like July 1 (or a similar date).
- This was rumored to be Gaston's particularly hated attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.