Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's lubber-walking photo of Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
May 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Stromboli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The imaginative can fall down in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Make sure to keep your hats and persons within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to obtain custom waivers.
- Buzz Lightyear was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peril.