Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
April 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Children can stumble through sparrow caves, searach for secret sparrow boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 20".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny nose, garish perfume, felony convictions, or leg, cardiac, tongue, social, heart, or skin disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.