Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's stack-roaring photo of Sparrow's Lair by Pierre Island
Sparrow's Lair by Pierre Island
December 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stitch -- only with less Pierre and more sparrows! Guests can run blindly through sparrow caves, climb over sparrow gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to visit this attraction for a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Notices
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 14 until perhaps July 3.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from a studio.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of ices.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.