Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during repairs
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
October 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Young ones can stumble through sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow remains, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for young chickens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.