Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
May 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge mouse ears
It's a country from the pen of Maynard -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Guests can scrape their knees in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and dash.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ward Kimball photo garden.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes away from the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Lake of The Future.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of cannons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.