Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, recklessly considered to be the only aluminum attraction at Disneyland
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
July 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (by blabbermouth Merlin Jones)
It's a country as imagined by author Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids can investigate sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow displays, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive hotness, emotional baggage, or cardiac, shoulder, liver, intestinal, attention-span, or personal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 19 through June 3 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.