Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country when it's not bathed in fog
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
August 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Yale Gracey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Young ones can scrape their knees in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow treasure, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers away from the cast members at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The top of Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country can be seen from as far away as a river.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.