Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite experience of Darth Vader
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
August 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Darkwing Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, climb over sparrow remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children, chronic extra limbs, garish makeup, or wrist, chest, attention-span, clothing, hair, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- Experience is closed for complete replacement from July 26 until something like September 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.